Sign up to become an Ambassador!
Fill out your email to the right and click the "sign up" button to become an Ambassador! By being an Ambassador, you will be spreading the word about SCU’s Day of Giving through your social networks and help raise funds for the participating group(s) of your choice (see below). You'll also receive a specific link to track your impact in dollars and donors.
Already signed up to be an Ambassador? Check your individual progress by clicking on the "Ambassador Dashboard" link at the bottom of your email titled "You're an SCU Day of Giving 2021 Ambassador! Here's your personalized link ". Thank you again for going All In For SCU!
SOCIAL MEDIA BADGES
WHAT ARE YOU ALL IN FOR TODAY? YOU can help build momentum for the causes you care most about by right-clicking the social media graphics on this page (or, for those on Macs, ctrl-click) and saving the graphic(s) to your computer. Post the graphic(s) on your social media profiles to show your Bronco pride! You can find personalized badges on department pages to support specific groups of your choice, or pick from the university-wide options below.
For Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (To save, right click for PC users; control+click for Macs; or drag to your desktop)
ALL PLATFORMS: At bare minimum, what should my posts include?
- The hashtag #allinforSCU
- A sense of urgency and excitement (Day of Giving is only 24 hours!)
- A visual (Download off this page!)
- Direct ask to give/donate/support the cause of your choice
- Your Ambassador link
ALL PLATFORMS: How Can I Maximize my Engagement?
- Tell a story about the group you want your followers to support
- Share a past Day of Giving impact story
- Be specific: Where are the funds going? To who? How?
- Custom visuals (take your own photo, video, or gif that represents the group you want your followers to support)
- Express gratitude
- Encourage competition
- Language that speaks to what YOUR followers/friends care about