Go All In For the Wellness Center!
In support of the Vision and Mission of Santa Clara University, the Wellness Center utilizes evidence-based initiatives to promote a culture of holistic health that empowers students to make informed decisions and develop self-efficacy in achieving intellectual, spiritual, social, physical, and emotional well-being. The Wellness Center strives to promote a culture of well-being where students identify and practice lifelong skills that improve their quality of life.
By helping the Wellness Center, you are supporting:
- The Peer Health Educators: The Peer Health Educators (PHEs) are a peer-based organization whose mission is to provide an effective peer network to encourage, support, and advance healthful living for all SCU students. PHEs learn the most current information on a variety of health-related topics including general health and wellness, mental health, sleep hygiene, body image, nutrition, stress management, alcohol and substance use, and healthy relationships.
- The Violence Prevention Educators: The Violence Prevention Educators (VPEs) are a peer-based organization aimed at spreading awareness and education about sexual assault at SCU and empowering the student body to be proactive bystanders to protect fellow Broncos. The VPEs aim to be a resource for those who are survivors of sexual assault for friends of survivors.
- SCU's Collegiate Recovery Program: The mission of the Burnout Broncos is to provide a supportive community where students in recovery, and those in hope of recovery, can achieve academic success while participating in a unique college experience free from addiction to alcohol and other substances.
- A commitment to support students experiencing sexual violence through our Campus Advocacy and Support Services.
- An impact on the Santa Clara University campus through holistic health and wellness initiatives.