Support the Rainbow Resource Center!
We appreciate your support - today and every day!
Help the Rainbow Resource Center educate, empower, and celebrate the experiences and identities of the LGBTQ+ community at SCU!
The Rainbow Resource Center (RRC) maintains an affirming, inclusive, and welcoming environment for people of all identities within the wide spectrum of sexual orientations and gender identities.
The Rainbow Resource Center provides a space for community members to:
- Design and coordinate educational events
- Lead Safe Space trainings that help to promote an inclusive campus and advance knowledge about the LGBTQ+ community
- Gather and meet other LGBTQ+ community members and allies
Gifts to the Rainbow Resource Center would help support these key initiatives:
- Resources for educational programming and trainings
- Student Staff support for increased programming and events
- Student participation in the annual IgnatianQ Jesuit Conference and other professional development opportunities
- Capital improvements to the center to help make the space as safe and brave as possible