Raising funds to support the next generation of career services professionals.
The Career Center, in collaboration with the School of Education and Counseling Psychology, is raising funds to support the next generation of career services professionals.
With your support, we provide students with a transformative, immersive opportunity to learn more about higher education career services. Our goal is to raise $10,000 to:
- Send up to three students to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) annual conference in June in Florida (or the Mountain Pacific Association of College and Employers in December).
- Subsidize the Career Center’s ability to hire and pay graduate career development interns to provide career coaching support to undergraduate students.
To ensure students have a structured, positive and engaging experience, a member of the Career Center leadership team will also attend the conference. Post-conference, students will prepare and deliver a summary presentation of their experience. Donors like you will be invited to attend these presentations to hear first-hand the impact of your gift.
Why you should give:
- Do you want to support graduate students, specifically ones in the School of Education and Counseling Psychology? This is a unique opportunity to make a powerful impact.
- Have you ever been helped by a career counselor or coach? Pay it forward by supporting the next generation of career services professionals.
- Are you a career services professional yourself? Help us introduce our amazing profession to curious and interested students.