Together we can make our world a little bit better.
In the School of Education and Counseling Psychology, we prepare future educators, therapists, and leaders who are addressing two of the most pressing issues in our world: improving education and mental health needs. As men and women who serve for and with others, our students need your support to ensure they can continue on this path.
We continue our work in community, preparing Catholic educators deeply grounded in Jesuit values and Ignatian pedagogy; counseling psychologists who will serve Santa Clara University undergraduates as therapists and Counselors in Residence and high need communities everywhere; and educators who are prepared to serve emerging bilingual and neurodiverse students in all schools. Our EdD program continues to grow in prominence and prepares leaders for a range of social justice organizations.
On this Day of Giving, please support the Dean’s Strategic Fund, and our two departments – Education and Counseling Psychology. In addition, those of you who would like to recognize John Ottoboni’s honoring as the Paul Locatelli Alumni of the Year, please contribute to the Nancy Ottoboni Scholarship Fund for Catholic Educators.
Thank you for your support!
- $25 – Funds the continuing education fee for an alum at the Latinx Education Summit
- $100 – Waives the application fee for 2 incoming ECP students
- $250 – Provides emergency relief for students who need support with fees related to credentialing exams or an unexpected emergency
- $500 – Provides an additional professional training opportunity for students on specific topics, such as suicide assessment or creating a trauma-informed classroom culture
- $1000 – Provides a scholarship that reduces the cost of one class for a student by 50%