Help us prepare all SCU students for success in a diverse society!
The Office for Multicultural Learning promotes student development and empowerment around issues of diversity as it celebrates its 20th anniversary on campus. Your gift will help support diversity programs and initiatives for students across campus.
Gifts to the OML would help support these key initiatives:
- Continue to enhance our Diversity and Inclusion Series: Diversity curriculum for all incoming students
- Create Leadership Training Programs for our cultural Registered Student Organizations to gain facilitation skills and diversity knowledge.
- Expand our events such as our Welcome Reception and Senior ceremonies.
- Build stronger services towards underserved communities at SCU.
- Contribute towards initiatives that engage with academic departments to support the development of student scholarship in subject areas of diversity and inclusion.
Every gift made to OML/MCC/RCC has the power to enhance the impact diversity education can have on SCU students. Thank you for making an impact on SCUs Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives! Go Broncos!!